Online Betting Ethiopia
Best Ethiopia Betting Promotions
Featured Match Tips
HOME 2 - 1
AWAY 1 - 2
HOME 2 - 1
AWAY 2 - 3
AWAY 1 - 2
Here you can find the latest predictions for the our featured matches today. The featured matches are our most popular by our users, or from the most popular leagues. We have predictions for each one of the fixtures. Our top 3 featured match predictions are:
For PSV II vs NAC Breda we think the match will end with a score 1 - 2.
For PSV II vs NAC Breda we think that NAC Breda will win.
For Aruba W vs Belize Women we think the match will end with a score 2 - 3.
For Aruba W vs Belize Women we think that Belize Women will win.
For AFC Wimbledon vs Ramsgate we think the match will end with a score 1 - 2.
For AFC Wimbledon vs Ramsgate we think that Ramsgate will win.
Best Bets in Ethiopia
10 stake on this multibet returns 933.11
Uruguay Primera Division - Apertura
Nacional vs Defensor Sporting
Jamaica Premier League
Arnett Gardens vs Vere United
Portugal Portuguese Liga
Sporting Lisbon vs Gil Vicente
Uruguay Primera Division - Apertura
Cerro vs Plaza Colonia
England Fa Cup - Qualification
AFC Wimbledon vs Ramsgate
Latest Ethiopia Betting News
- Free 50 ETB from Best Bet - We are giving 100 people a free 50 ETB from BestBet. 1. Join our Telegram channel (click here)2. Register with Bestbet (click here)3. Send us your Bestbet username/number (here)4. We choose 100 people to each get a free 50 ETB in their BestBet wallet5. Competition ends 27 November 2023
- HarifSport First Deposit Bonus - Harifsport have launched a first deposit bonus. It is a 100% first deposit bonus match up to a maximum of ETB 750. To qualify for the bonus, you need to: The deposit can be used for sports betting, Aviator, or virtual slots.
- Betika Aviator Promotion - Betika et are running a promotion for the crash game, Aviator in Ethiopia. The promotion will run from 7 June to 3 July 2023. You need to bet at least 5 ETB and stand a chance at winning a daily prize of ETB 2500, or a weekly prize of a smartphone. If there is a […]
- Bet251 Promotions - 1. Welcome Bonus of up to 100% 10% bonus from your turnover every Wednesday. • በአንድ ሳምንት ውስጥ በአጠቃላይ 200 Birr እና ከዚያ በላይ ከተበሉ ከኪሳራዎ መጠን 10% ተመላሽ ገንዘብ ሁል ጊዜ በየሰኞ ይደርሰዎታል ይሄን ገንዘብ በነጻ ውርርድ እስከ 2,500 Birr በሳምንቱ መጠቀም ይችላሉ።
- How to deposit with Chapa - Fintech startup Chapa Financial Technologies S.C was founded in 2020 by entrepreneurs Israel Goytom and Nael Hailemeriam. The National Bank of Ethiopia officially licensed the homegrown fintech company in May 2022. The company’s primary mission focuses on building payment APIs and payment tools for ambitious Ethiopian businesses. Chapa’s first, new, advanced payment infrastructure promises to help […]
Best Ethiopia Betting sites
Welcome to EthiopiaBetting.com – the number one betting information site in Ethiopia, helping you to find the best betting sites in Ethiopia, the best betting bonuses, as well as giving you free betting tips, and Minimum deposit amounts.
There has been a massive surge in the number of betting sites in Ethiopia. So far it looks like 18 sites are licensed to take bets in Ethiopia. The most popular betting sites at the moment in Ethiopia include Best Bet, Habesha Bet, Betika, Vamos, Hulu Sports, Qwickbet, Harifsport, and Qwickbirr. with the market leaders being Habesha and Vamos.
Ethiopia Betting Bonuses and Promotions
As is common in the betting industry, betting sites offer bonuses to entice customers to register as well as to entice them to deposit and play more. Ethiopia is no different and the betting sites are slowly starting to offer the same. The most common betting bonuses include first deposit (or welcome) bonuses, loyalty bonuses, multibet bonuses, as well as weekly promotions.
Free Betting Tips
Using our predictionEngine, we provide free betting tips on all major soccer leagues and matches. You can find tips for full-time correct score Predictions, over/under 2.5 goals predictions, Sure wins/bets, Both teams to score (GG/NG), plus detailed head2head statistics.
about Online Betting in Ethiopia
Sports betting is a recent phenomenon in Ethiopia and while legal since 2012 the industry is still fledgling and there is a massive gap in the market.
There has been an assortment of sportsbook operators have tried to establish a market share but most have failed to deliver.
When compared to other African countries such as Nigeria, Kenya, Zambia, South Africa, Mozambique etc, the online sports betting market is still low. However, over time Ethiopia has the potential to challenge these as one of the top 3 betting markets in Africa.
There is approved sports betting in Ethiopia and according to an agreement between the National Lottery Administration, all betting companies are obliged to give 20% of their net profits to sport institutions and clubs.
The older Ethiopia betting sites like Abyssinia Bet, Anbessa Bet and GLX win, are making way for the new sites, such as Hulu, Vamos, Habesha, Betika etc. These new betting sites use the latest technology, offer more betting products and bring a modern look to the sector. Retail still remains the main driver of bets in Ethiopia, but online is growing consistently.
All forms of sports betting in Ethiopia is legal and under the regulation of the National Lottery Administration.
The first sports betting site ever in the country was founded in 2012, but Dagoo Sports shut their doors shortly thereafter. Ethiopia can be a difficult market to operate in, as taxes are very high and complex, payments can be a challenge and government intervention often creates confusion.
What do players bet on in Ethiopia
Betting on soccer has always been and will continue to be the most popular sport to bet on. The main leagues are favoured (EPL, Bundesliga), but the local league (Ethiopia Premier League) is also extremely popular. After soccer, players also like to bet on basketball.
Recently other betting products have become popular such as crash games and virtual games.
How to deposit at betting sites in Ethiopia
The main way of depositing into online betting sites used to be via bank deposits. However, the government has made that impossible. Mobile money is taking off and so most players are now depositing using Telebirr, or using a payment aggregator like Chapa or Satimpay.