Online Betting Ethiopia
Best Ethiopia Betting Promotions
Featured Match Tips
HOME 3 - 1
HOME 2 - 1
DRAW 1 - 1
HOME 3 - 0
DRAW 1 - 1
Live Soccer Scores. Made for Ethiopia
Best Bets in Ethiopia
10 stake on this multibet returns 531.27
KFUM vs Kristiansund
AIK vs Kalmar
Sandefjord vs Odd
Spain Primera Division
Real Sociedad vs Sevilla
Spain Primera Division
Villarreal vs Atletico Madrid
Latest Ethiopia Betting News
- Bet251 Promotions - 1. Welcome Bonus of up to 100% 10% bonus from your turnover every Wednesday. • በአንድ ሳምንት ውስጥ በአጠቃላይ 200 Birr እና ከዚያ በላይ ከተበሉ ከኪሳራዎ መጠን 10% ተመላሽ ገንዘብ ሁል ጊዜ በየሰኞ ይደርሰዎታል ይሄን ገንዘብ በነጻ ውርርድ እስከ 2,500 Birr በሳምንቱ መጠቀም ይችላሉ።
- How to deposit with Chapa - Fintech startup Chapa Financial Technologies S.C was founded in 2020 by entrepreneurs Israel Goytom and Nael Hailemeriam. The National Bank of Ethiopia officially licensed the homegrown fintech company in May 2022. The company’s primary mission focuses on building payment APIs and payment tools for ambitious Ethiopian businesses. Chapa’s first, new, advanced payment infrastructure promises to help […]
- Habesha Bet FIFA 2022 Bracket Challenge - Want to win a bonus of 1 million Habesha points? Follow these instructions to play and win. First, log into your account by going to the Habesha Bets website.Click on the sign “QATAR 2022”.Click Bracket in the drop down listFrom the teams in the group stage, hold down the team of your choice and place […]
- Winner ET First Deposit Bonus - Winner ET have launched a new first deposit bonus. Register with Winner ET and get a 100% first deposit bonus up to 10,000 ETB. The bonus promotion runs until the end of the year. You need to roll it over 4 times, with certain minimum odds, and the minimum deposit needed to qualify for this […]
- Preview Match Day 16 - የኢትዮጵያ ፕሪምየር ሊግ የ16ኛ ሳምንት ጨዋታዎች ቅድመ ዳሰሳ Friday April 1 ዓርብ መጋቢት 23 መከላከያ ከአርባምንጭ ከነማ በመጀመሪያው ዙር 15 ጨዋታዎች እኩል 18 ነጥብ መሰብሰብ የቻሉት ሁለቱ ተጋጣሚዎች በሊጉ ሰንጠረዥ ላይ በሦስት ጎል ልዩነት ተበላልጠው 10ኛ እና 11ኛ ደረጃን ተከታትለው ይዘዋል፡፡ ካደረጓቸው ጨዋታዎች ዘጠኙን በአቻ የተለያዩት አርባምንጭ ከነማ በሊጉ ዝቅተኛ ጎል ካስተናገዱ ክለቦች ውስጥ ስማቸው […]
Best Ethiopia Betting sites
Welcome to EthiopiaBetting.com – the number one betting site in Ethiopia, helping you to find the best betting sites in Ethiopia, the best betting bonuses, as well as giving you free betting tips, and Minimum deposit amounts
There has been a massive surge in the number of betting sites in Ethiopia. So far it looks like 18 sites are licensed to take bets in Ethiopia. Recently there has also been a few of the more well known international sites moving into Ethiopia. These include Betking, Habesha Bet, Betika, Vamos, Hulusports, Qwickbet and Harifsport. Each site has their own design and offer a variation on odds, customer service and deposit options.
Ethiopia Betting Bonuses and Promotions
As is common in the betting industry, betting sites offer bonuses to entice customers to register as well as to entice them to deposit and play more. Ethiopia is no different and the betting sites are slowly starting to offer the same. The most common betting bonuses include first deposit (or welcome) bonuses, loyalty bonuses, multibet bonuses, as well as weekly promotions.
Free Betting Tips
Using our predictionEngine, we provide free betting tips on all major soccer leagues and matches. You can find tips for full-time correct score Predictions, over/under 2.5 goals predictions, Sure wins/bets Both teams to score (GG/NG), plus detailed head2head statistics.
about Online Betting in Ethiopia
Sports betting is a recent phenomenon in Ethiopia and while legal since 2012 the industry is still fledgling and there is a massive gap in the market.
There has been an assortment of sportsbook operators have tried to establish a market share but most have failed to deliver.
There have been a handful of new platforms that are trying to shape the Ethiopian online sports betting industry, but one of the main challenges facing the country is the poor internet connectivity.
There is an approximate 5% internet coverage that is consistent in the country and these conditions do not favour online internet sports betting.
When compared to other African countries such as Nigeria, Uganda, Zambia, South Africa, Mozambique and even Mauritius the online sports betting marketplace is extremely low. Kenya has a massive betting range and even if they are facing some legislative problems the bet-industry is still substantial.
There is approved sports betting in Ethiopia and according to an agreement between the National Lottery Administration, all betting companies are obliged to give 20% of their net profits to sport institutions and clubs.
There are a new breed of online sports betting companies looking to make a mark with the likes of Abyssinia Bet, Anbessa Bet, GLX win and hulubet that are making strides.
There is a spurt of growth in the retail betting market, with physical shops starting to make their presence felt in the country.
Abyssinia bet is one of the most well-known and was launched amid fanfare in January 2019.
The site is professional and offers football jackpot action, with up to 1 million Birr as prize money.
The maximum winning lottery at Hulu Sport Betting is 64,000 birr and the maximum winning cap on this platform is 300,000 birr.
Abyssinia bet has a website and a mobi application and looks to be a front-runner in the market. The mobi application is a real trump card as players can place their bets and withdraw winnings electronically, whereas other service providers generally offer punters the chance to place deposits and withdraw winnings in a physical store.
Anbessa for example allows players to go to one of their store locations, deposit money and will get a code they must on the website. They can then play with this e-wallet money until they want to withdraw, and they will be given a code that must be taken to a local outlet.
With Abyssinia bet punters can bet on in Amharic, English and Mandarin and punters can make use of the Hello Cash mobile payment system.
All forms of betting in Ethiopia is legal and under the regulation of the National Lottery Administration, but sports betting service providers have found the going tough in the country.
The first sports betting site ever in the country was founded in 2012, but Dagoo Sports shut their doors shortly thereafter.
For a long time, Ethiopian punters have had to make do with a host of international sports betting sites to fulfill their gaming needs, with some of the world’s premier brands being used. There are no laws in place to legislate betting on foreign platforms, so punters make use of providers in the UK for example.
The online market is falling way behind the retail sector with 10 accredited betting firms offering sportsbooks, all under the discretion of the Lottery Admin. According to research each retail company has an average of 30 physical shops spread across every state in the country.
Football is the most followed sport for placing wagers, while there is also interest in other codes such as cricket and tennis, especially when using foreign-based portals.
The real sticking point is the slow connectivity, if any and unless this is addressed the online sports betting scene will not grow. Outlets seem to best way to punt at this stage.
Nonetheless there are four or five half-decent local websites to try, and the best of the lot focus entirely on football.